A year ago this was the sight that greeted me when I returned home to the farm after being gone for a month to El Paso and all that happened with the birth of Patrick! Sweet little Rose is just 5 days away now from being a big sister, and I am praying so hard and constantly with each day for his safe arrival! I am so humbled when I look into the eyes of these precious new little ones! They are the face of a little miracle - new life is to be cherished and protected without counting the cost!
This is the little one - Patty Joe- that I was given the humble joy of watching come home to the loving arms of his family after 2 1/2 weeks in NICU fighting for his LIFE! Now discharged and deemed totally healed! Prayer works - God listens and answers our needs with great merciful LOVE!
Here is the O-so-sweet, Bernadette, who I made it home to welcome just 2 weeks later! What a heartwarming picture of a thrilled and happy little 1 1/2 year old brother, Augustine! Do you think he has grasped at his young age just how wondrous is a new little life in his arms? Yes! He is so aware of the JOY new LIFE brings into the world - our love grows bigger with each new member, not stretched more thin!
Soon we will be sharing the face of our newest member as we lift in prayer for him and all those we have been given on this earth to pray for.
Jesus, protect the farmers and hold all those in our domestic Church/family close to your heart burning with LOVE This day. May we humbly pray constantly this Jesus prayer taken from the tax collector in the Gospel this day - "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, have mercy on me a sinner." Jesus, we trust in YOU. Amen and Hallelujah
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, have mercy on me a sinner."



No comments:
Post a Comment