Sunday, October 6, 2013

Me= Sisters and leaves

Rose and Mary out looking at the calves yesterday, and enjoying each other's company in a place that is very special to Mary.  She has been involved in this barn a lot, as I was watching her while it was being built back about 5 years ago.  Off to work on this my 62nd birthday - reflecting on some things that make me tick... definitely sisters as I was the oldest with two sisters under me growing up and then had 4 girls in a row for my own family followed by the ever famous JOHN... who got a job offer yesterday and could be moving on to Jackson County soon. 
The boys building together a leaf pile is also representative of me on his day year after year.  Jesus, may I do your work this day at the nursing home.  Thank you for my life and all that you have given me.  Jesus, I trust in YOU.  Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment