Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Little girl's ponytail tie with a cow on it...

I found a cute cow hair tie in the drawer that I wore in my hair today... I just had to have fun with it in some pictures on this beautiful fall sunny day after two days of rain...  The cow sees the apple in the tree...
The cow reflecting on that beautiful apple in the tree...
A better look at the cow that was from the days of little girls - keeping me young at heart on this beautiful fall day!
Our Lady of the Clothesline, fall leaves and cow in the hair.
John washes his clothes, and uses the clothesline one last time.  Soon he will live in the basement apartment at an old convent, and have to go to the laundrymat and there won't be a clothesline available there.  Sigh...  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Bless-bless, Barb
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment