
Both of my daughters have now invested in a nice camera and I do admit they get some stunning shots! It used to be just me there shooting away... Ruth would not even have her camera with her for all the big occasions like first Communion or Baptism - I would be the photographer, and take hundreds for her. Some of them had to turn out with all that I would take, and she would not be without enough good pictures. But when I see the great ones she is now taking, and to have her and I shoving each other out of the way for the best shot... well, now I borrow pictures from both of their blogs - http://familyfarmexperience.blogspot.com/ and http://thegreatgusadventure.blogspot.com/

How's that for a great one? It shows me that Rose has the curly hair of her older sister, Mary, maybe a bit more thin and dark but curly in the moist weather. Cute alert is the title for Ruth on her post and it sure is!
Bernadette loves the kitties too!
One of my favorites from Nancy's blog! I love the two girls together and it makes me see a vision of two teenage girls out hanging out together... they will be smart and good girls always! Right Rose and Bernadette? Jesus, we trust in You. Thank you for wonderful documentation of how good life is in the blogs of my girls! I think they have a bit of their mom's nuts about photos after all! Bless-bless, Barb

Ending this with the twins looking adorable in Ruth's beautiful picture! Thanks Ruth! It's nice to share the camera with my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment