Happy times...
A picture with both of them smiling had to be snapped as they ran around the circle giggling.
Another one with flash - I love to see those big brown eyes look at me with such warmth and love.
Swinging is so fun with tickles in between...
Great helpers planting tomatoes... Gus and Berna love their tomato soup and spaghetti sauce!
Gus was a good waterer and got a super cute mud mustache to make grandma smile!
Now 2 dirty faces - love it! I told Nancy that now I am getting pictures of planting day with the grandkids as I missed them with my own. Too busy and flustered trying to get it in with a bunch of little ones. Now my daughters helped me and I took some time to take some cherished pictures. The best! This was my mothers day gift from my girls - helping me plant the rest of my garden!
The apple blossoms are just about ready to burst out... Berna is realizing that she likes the dogs after all.
Luke thinks Lilly's teeth are interesting.
David digging ahead of mom planting...
They have it down to a science - thanks Ruth and Nancy for your help! I sure do appreciate the help from planting through picking and putting up in canning jars!
Luke got his first ever swing on a beautiful evening!
A great night for a swing or anything outside.
Nancy with 5...
Now all 7 - that's an armload!
Some drinks from the hose - kids need water too!
Anything that doesn't go in the mouth goes on the plants - so all is good!
Water fun in the sun!
Grandma's turn to be silly?
Dave follow suit... Jesus, thanks for a lot of time outside with a lot of silly kids and water and plants and help putting in the seeds and plants that make lots of good food for us. Jesus, we trust in YOU. Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment