I don't have a play pen, but.... I have a big double sink and I will use it as a way to make babies happy and content for periods of time. It works wonderfully for sore diaper bottoms to soak, so the first sign of redness - put them in the bubble sink. With a house full of little ones - Luke is walking every where and into everything! So I thought a bubble sink would keep him in one spot and he could soak and grandma could work on her banana bread and pumpkin bread. Dominic was giving mom an unusual crabby time so he joined Luke in the other sink... his first bubble sink as he has only been sitting up for a couple weeks now, and that is a requirement for a bubble sink!
A short movie of the two boys enjoying the water running and the bubbles on their heads - Therese called them unicorns horns!
The two sharing a bathtub after supper... they are 5 months apart and that is getting to be less and less...
Therese thinks the boys are cute and fun to watch, and they like her too!
Apples were within reach and joined the bubbly fun!
Being fed yogart while in a bubble sink - both boys got a bite here and there. They got a good soak and were happy at the same time. Ruth and Paul are just an hour and a half away from home now. "I am ready to be home. It has been exciting but I am missing my kids and ready to be home." said Ruth. We want them home too! Bless-bless, Barb
Short and sweet and bubbly too. Kind of crazy sitting in a sink naked and covered with bubbles while you can look out the kitchen window on the cold winter snowy day of zero temps. Thank goodness for good storm windows!
No comments:
Post a Comment