Sunday, January 25, 2015

Together!!!!! All 12 at last

Simon, Mary, and David popped in today and I finally got them in front of the window and behind the couch to make my picture complete! 
David has a nice smile with his eyes closed... the rest are in a various poses.  So good to see the 12 together for one last time.  I hope the picture will be complete sooner than later!  We are together in our hearts always. 
 Simon and David were excited to see that I had bid on at the silent action and got...  They both showed me what they did to make their painting. 
 The 5 pose in the front room...
Rose and grandpa taking a Sunday afternoon nap
Adorable 14 month old Luke came over and had already napped, so we play some peek a boo with grandpa's stocking cap...
One was not enough - believe me!  Bless-bless, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment