The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Mom and dad time! Feast of Pentecost!
Each day is a gift here with my parents, and it seems that the time expands in front of me! I came thinking it would be a 24 hour visit and now I am into day 3! I am focused on the time here with both of my wonderful wise and alert parents. How I love that they have their wits about them and the long and amazing times of prayer and sharing we have throughout our days. Usually I am so focused on the time being for my parents alone, but it has happened that many of my siblings are in and out, so the sharing has been expanded. My husband was very sweet to offer me to stay for these days, so when they fill up and flow into the other... I have peace and joy to be free to stay and go with the flow down the river of Family called LOVE/LIFE/LIGHT! I have the great delight of attending mass with my parents and a dear brother, Phil! There is a story of Pentecost involved in all this... Thank you, Jesus! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment