Thursday, September 4, 2014

Be Bold Be Catholic

I got a gift today - some time with the Lord in adoration that I hadn't planned on.  I suddenly had to get a fencer in to have it mailed to get fixed, so after I dropped it off I could stop in our beautiful church and pray!  I found this inspiring and strong statement outside the sanctuary...  Be Bold Be Catholic... to make known with boldness the mystery of the Gospel..  Ephesians 6:19
Looking inside the sanctuary at the altar, the tabernacle and the amazing crucifix that hangs above... Christ present in the tabernacle - talk about mystery of the Gospel!  Jesus, the Good News , The Word made flesh, coming to LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT through the Cross/The Tree of LIFE!  A lot of mystery, but so much to be BOLD about - our Catholic Faith is amazing and The Church is filled with The Way, The Truth and the LIFE - Christ Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment