Monday, September 22, 2014

Family in the LIGHT!

My time here in Texas with Maria and Family is quite wonderful and relaxing in many ways.  I know at home it is "crazy busy" according to my husband... they are building a shop, moving a bin, feeding the calves each day and on Saturday they "worked and vaccinated" 130 calves.  Then there would be the weekly canning of tomatoes, if I hadn't been generous to give them away.  Here we gather around Romeo, do some homeschool, and there is that wonderful gift - nap time each day!  I am in the midst of reading a book called - Beloved and Blessed by Kimberly Hahn, thanks to the book study I was able to sit in on at MCCW last Friday.  I finally dove into it today, and am being richly blessed by her clear Truths!  I was especially touched as she had a chapter about the Communion in the mystery of LIFE..."Women are given a great privilege in pregnancy: a communion with the very mystery of life, a world within... We experience such joy as we ponder the development of our child (see Psalm 139)."  So true!  We are very lucky to be women and have this special bond with our children!
So nice to have this peaceful time with Family.  Bless-bless, Barb
Romeo had his one week check up today - he was 8 lb 1oz up almost a pound in a week - amazing!  He is happy and thriving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment