Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Oma from Wisconsin has come to share the LIGHT!

Joe's mom just arrived from Wisconsin... Gail and I shared the journey with Patrick 2 years ago, and now we are here to surround our precious new grandson, Romeo.  We are gathering to share a movie night - Mom's Night Out.  Romeo stays up with us and mom keeps him awake, and it helps him sleep better at night.  We all agree that he is a wonderful little newborn.
I have a special chore of JOY tomorrow morning... I have been given permission to get a white shirt for Patrick to wear for his brother's baptism as he did not get to wear white in the NICU when I baptized him in the middle of the night on October 10th, 2012.  We are all smiling knowing that Patrick will get to wear white a few years late.  "It is strangely appropriate." said his dad as he held and rocked the newly bathed son.  Mom, Maria, said that she would allow me to be a bit overboard about this special time that I can share with Romeo as well as Patrick!
Bless-bless, Barb
Hello to Dave in Wisconsin and Pat in Minnesota - we wish you were here!


No comments:

Post a Comment