Convicted of many things while gone for my 8 days to be with my family... mostly that I need to have a change of heart/metanioa in my marriage life. Like the son in today's Gospel that says "No, I won't." and then does as his father asks... I feel myself making excuses and finding fault, but in the end it is I that needs to change. Lord, give me the strength to die to self, so that you may LIVE in me! Bless-bless, Barb
I need to do much reflecting, go to confession, and make some changes as I carry/drag my Most Cherished Cross down the narrow path to LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment