Wednesday, September 17, 2014

So excited and anxious, and I am called to Trust... as Love is the foundation for all!

Ladies and Gents - 
Here are a few more pictures. Romeo's doing great. Maria said he might be discharged from the NICU today.
God bless,
Joe
It was a delightful gift to see my newest grandson in the arms of his mother this morning!  I just had to borrow it and share it here.  I just got off the phone with Maria and she was describing how he looked to me.."He has a small nose and not much of a chin and a receding hairline." Now seeing him with my own eyes - I see, once again, my brother Dan when I look at him here!  I would say definitely some of the Verly/Cross is coming through in little Romeo!  When I get there the first family picture will happen... you all know me!
This is the another gift I was given this morning!  I am in the midst of a tizzy to get myself out of here by midafternoon... I will have the delight of having supper with my famous brother, Dan, and his adorable wife, Angela/Chacha!  Why do I say famous?  Because my grandsons Luke and Romeo look a lot like my brother, Dan!  It will be the food for a lot of laughter tonight... I am sure!   They are being so great and taking me to the airport early in the morning, so that I can begin another El Paso/army adventure with my family!  Mom and Romeo should be home later today and so they will all be happily together!  I am excited but also my usual anxious when I am leaving for over a week...  I look around and see so much that I should have done first!  So what am I doing sitting here?  I must end this for today, and hopefully catch you later tomorrow from Texas.
 Bernadette giving Dominic a special loving pat and bless... he is such a warm and loving little boy!
Jesus, thank you for all your blessings this day and the reminder in your first reading - I Cor 13!-  that we are called to base all we do on LOVE!  without LOVE it is nothing!  At the bottom of all my excitement and anxiety... I know that it is LOVE for LIFE and for family that is propelling me on into this wild and crazy adventure of LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!  I need to remember and find hope and the ability to give without counting the cost and trust... "Love never fails... so faith , hope, love remain, there three, but the greatest of these is love."  And one last thought to carry me forward with confidence and JOY - "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."  I can face all that comes my way!  Jesus, I trust in YOU.  Amen and Hallelujah
Bless-bless, Barbara Luke the crazy-Catholic, who is remembering to do all things out of LOVE!  You showed me how Jesus, and I trust in YOU.
Now a hug from big brother, Gus!
Small things with Love by Danielle Rose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment