Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Crop is out!!!

 Unloading one of the last loads of corn for our 2015 crop on a glorious day of 60 degrees!


 The truck is parked... all corn is out!
 The combine is parked after days and nights of harvest!
 Well done for another great year!
 Candy was shared to celebrate as the men took a breath towards some future relaxation.
 Two brother farmers made it through another year. 
Son-in-law, Paul, is getting his foot in the door, and his help is much needed and appreciated.  Thank you, Lord, for safety and sanity and lots of hard work getting the crop out.  Bless-bless, Barb

"Harvest complete! Dear Lord I thank you for a bountiful harvest this year. Thank you for keeping us safe as we worked together. I thank you for the opportunity to tend your Earth that provides food to feed your children. I thank you for the blessing of family that helped in their own way. Bless us with the rest the body needs so we can continue with our other daily tasks and prepare the land for next year." Paul Lanoue as harvest came to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment