Father Paul teaching Mary and two of her classmates how to serve on the altar during mass. We are sharing in the heavenly banquet when heaven comes down to earth! To be reverent is so important as we share Jesus in Word and Body and Blood!
Rose watching her dad fix the tractor and care for the land and the animals.
Rose learning to help and try as she has seen her dad and grandpa and mom work hard and long to care for the earth.
The woman who taught me how to be a farm wife, loving, non-judgmental and fair. Great-grandma continues to show her love!
Jesus, I am filled with much anxiety this day due to circumstances in my life. May I realize that you are there in the midst of the storm. St John Paul II... it is so wonderful to have you with me this day as it is your special feastday in our Church. It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness. He is waiting for you when nothing else you find satisfies you; he is the beauty to which you are attracted;.... it is he who reads your hearts your most genuine choices, the choices that others try to stifle. St John Paul II I love you my Jesus and I thank you for the gift of eternal LIFE you have for me. May I never forfeit that gift. Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Hallelujah
Come Holy Spirit bring The Word to life this day and always. Bless-bless, Barbara Luke
In celebration of harvest being done... a painting at the birth of Patrick 3 years ago!So true for me!
wow! I should have this picture in mind to recall what is truly taking place each Sacrifice of the mass!
I love this picture and need to recall it when I feel dirty and sick!
The end of harvest 2015 - it is all done except for the tillage!
A few years back - Ruth and two of the 5. There are corn stalk bales coming on the yard right now.
Maria and Joseph's engagement pictures were so fun this time of year about 9 years ago!
Basking in His Presence in Kansas City - so blessed to have time to time being a contemplative as my heart yearns!
The LIGHT all around me - Our Lady of Guadalupe. Son-in-law, Billy, just visited the shrine and saw the tilma of St Juan Diego! So excited to hear all about it!
Fall precious keepsake from a few years back of granddaughters, Mary and Therese and some beautiful pumpkin seats! Hanging out with the most beautiful Mother of Heaven and Earth... she is the beauty for which my soul yearns, St John Paul II!
Yes, I joined in the craziness in 1986... we only had wastebands left when we got home... we left our corn leaves at homes and in the car. Bless-bless, Barb


Have to add this today - the day Ruth and Paul had their marriage blessed by a Saint! General Audience in Rome just days after their wedding day - November 22, 2003! Paul is asking; "Please bless us with a happy healthy family." Prayers answered!






No comments:
Post a Comment