Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween family fun time!

 Dominic surprises mom by seeming to be happy in his Olaf costume.  Tonight she would like to stuff it with some quilt batting... that would be super cute!
 Ninja pose by Augustine!
 Princess Anna and Gus give grandma the special icon of Our Lady of Guadalupe from the shrine in Mexico - "It is blessed, too!"  I love it!  Thank you, Bill, for thinking of me!
 I am surprised with a cameo appearance as the Old Lady who swallowed the fly!  I guess that there will be others taking the role including great-grandma with candy and the other grandma.  Too fun!  The fly and the spider are hard to beat, but I love that Simon changed the story to make it have a better ending. He is the doctor that saves the life of the old woman after she eats the horse! 
 The fly was picking his nose...
 Luke the adorable fly!
 David the Spider, Mary the horse and Simon the doctor.
 The new song with a better ending... "she swallowed a horse... she died, of course, until the doctor saved her life by doing CPR!" 
 Rose the cat with the dog.
 David the Spider is quite something!
Thank you Dr Simon for making this a Halloween story with a happy ending.  It is nice that you felt that you wanted to change it up.  Happy Halloween everyone!  Bless-bless, The Verly/Bandzuch/Lanoue/and John bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment