Struggling today getting to post is showing me that I am still a bit of wreck. How I need to let go of all this sharing! I am off to work and am happy to report that I am much better today. Getting back to the busyness of work will truly show me just how well I am. It will probably be good for me to get away from my little fishbowl here and think about other things other than me and my family. I do see that it is good for me to be "out there." I feel less than adequate at the job for a large part of the time, but I do see that my hospice can come into play there a lot. A lot of it is hospice work! I have always known that hospice is part of my nursing calling so this is good for me... I know that!
The Gospel today was the widow putting from her lack into the offering... it reminded us of the Community that Hallel is in and how they beg from the poor. What they give to them is so much MORE! Thank you, Lord, for what they teach us about our giving till it hurts. Maybe we should look at the other ways of giving in our lives - other than the monetary- giving of ourselves and of our time and our talents til it hurts! Lord, I want to give more of myself and let me fade smaller and smaller until you are all of me! Jesus, I trust in you. Amen and Halleluia
bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment