The question - How do you live out your faith?
The answer could be all the things that we try to do - teach faith formation,go to mass, share the Truth in Word and deed, etc. Can't go there? Just not right to share things - feels like bragging and counting down the points. How do I share my faith? By doing the hard things that come with life - embracing the Cross. He pointed the way to do this! I said that I don't do very well doing the hard things in my life. It was a quick good reminder that is why we need HIM. He not only pointed the way, but he carries us on the way because we do such a poor job in our weak state. We need to give it all over to HIIM... knowing that we are nothing without him. He not only points the way by what we see when we look upon HIM on the Cross, but He is the WAY! Lord, I am no good at embracing the Cross in my life - HELP me! Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment