Thursday, June 14, 2012

"Little Sisterness"

I don't care - yes - I am using my gift picture for the 4th time and I just got it in the mail yesterday!  I think that means that I love it!  I was talking to Maria today about it... "I think that it is so funny the whole story and the little sisterness about it!"  They are so poor and they beg and humble themselves on a regular basis by begging for their food from the poor.  So they are not above asking for things in return for their prayers or whatever.  For them to be approached for a picture and then for Hallel to use it as an opportunity to send her loving wishes to her family is to Maria little sisterness!  It has introduced us to another couple here in Minnesota, and you had better believe that I have saved their address to write them a lengthy thank you from the Verlys!  And it is not so bad to have a bit of the humble little sisterness in all of us - ask for someone to do a favor for us is a good way to share Christ's LOVE!  Jesus, may we learn to be humble and ask for others to meet the needs that we have - Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Halleluia
Bless-bless, Barb
In a sunflower field in St Pierre, France July 2011

Susan/Little Sister Hallel - shows her little sisterness in many ways - her joyful smile and loving ways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment