How I am loving this picture that arrived out of the blue today! Susan/Hallel is beaming and it is for me and her family! She was asked by a tourist in Paris if they could take their picture, and she agreed but requested that they send a copy to "my family in Minnesota." The couple reported that they are from Red Wing, Mn and that it certainly is a small world! Yes! How wonderful to have this special loving thoughtfulness on the part of my daughter, who is seperated from us by an ocean... she knows how much pictures mean to me, and she would never cooperate and smile so wonderfully if I asked her to pose for a picture. Here she is smiling for a total stranger on the streets of Paris,and doing a beautiful job of it! Thank you, my precious sweet Sue! The tears are rolling as I gain some closeness to you - knowing that you were smiling for this just a few short weeks ago! You look so wonderful and happy and glowing from the inside out!
Then my 4 year old granddaughter, Therese, called me tonight and she was so loving and sweet and I had some tears on the phone with her. She touched me so deeply and I miss her so much too! She is so excited about our coming together in Michigan, and her little life is very much up in the air right now with her daddy getting ready to go to Alfghanistan shortly! So many prayers and so much love going their way! Yet she just was so sweet talking about seeing all of her cousins and the sharing that she is anticipating having with them when we can visibly see each other and touch each other and swim in the big lake with each other - "But, grandma, I think that maybe baby Rose won't be swimming this year... just her mommy,Ruthie." Can you see why I was fighting back tears, and not doing a very good job of it? You just have to put it all in the Lord's hands and trust. Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
"Grandma, I can be a big help to Ruthie with baby Rose!" " I am sure of it little Therese, and to your new brother too in a few months!"



No comments:
Post a Comment