Monday, June 24, 2013

Getting a baby girl and kitty in the clouds

This is as close as I can get to 13 month old Rose in the clouds with a kitten.   It's cute but not perfect.  When you deal with babies - you are satisfied with cute.  One thing about pictures is that you always can work at getting better ones, and that is a chore that I love to have.  Now granddaughter, Mary, is now getting ready to take pictures for the fair so she is always mentioning to me that maybe we should be working on "fair pictures."  So now I have another one pushing me to be taking pictures, too!  Just what I need, right?

So here is the photo taker in front of the camera showing her baby sister how to do it.  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Bless-bless, Barb

Even grandma got in the pictures when Mary took over the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment