Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pat picks me a bouquet of lilacs

I was amazed that Pat jumped out of the car before church to pick me a bouquet of lilacs with the word that I better write it down somewhere, soooooo...  Here is it for marking this huge occurrance - he said that Mary and Rosie would like it too, and they both held it at church, and Mary took them home to put in water.  So I feel pretty tired but special tonight with flowers from my husband.  Yes, they were the right price, but he did have to exert himself by jumping out of the car to pick them for me.  Thank you, Pat.  You sure know how to sweep a woman off her feet.
When I see how loving you are to your mother and to the grandkids... well, that makes me love you the most!  You are a wonderful family man and my champion for LIFE! 

Lilacs, Church and Family - that is about as wonderful as it gets!  Jesus, we thank you for the beauty of your creation and most especially how you brought the Truth into the world through your Mother saying yes to LIFE/LOVE/LIGHT!  We are forever changed by your Most Cherished Cross and mine - named Patrick Gerard Joseph Verly!  Jesus, we trust in YOU.  Bless-bless, Barb

Watching for heat in the back pasture tonight.
Rhubarb and lilacs means spring is here - where is the warmth and the sun, Lord?


No comments:

Post a Comment