Simon's brother and sister gather around him to ask him about what he just received. I asked Simon if he had Jesus in his tummy - "No, I have Jesus in my heart." He responded without any hesitation. May we all recognize that we have Jesus always with us in our heart!
I am off to work today, but thought that this reminder for the year of faith is so great... How about making an act of Faith every day?
"O my God, I firmly believe that you are one God in three divine Persons, Father,Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe that your divine Son became man and died for our sins, and that he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the holy Catholic Church teaches, because in revealing them you can neither deceive nor be deceived."
My champion for LIFE with LIFE in his heart after receiving Christ's Body and Blood and LIFE in his arms of two granddaughters... a perfect picture of LIFE! Jesus, we love you and thank you for feeding us with the banquet of LIFE. May we always hold it as the most important food and drink to desire above all else and remember that we are united as Family in Faith in the Eucharist! Jesus, we trust in YOU. Amen and Halleluia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh9P2Znc1Tw Danielle Rose - See you in the Eucharist
No comments:
Post a Comment