Friday, October 29, 2010

Finding happiness...

Ruth and Paul are such a loving and happy couple... not much ruffles their feathers!  Life is a gift!
The brain is moving slowly this morning... Just wanted to say "hi" and wish you a good ending to the week... It is kind of the beginning of mine with working the next two days and then two nights!  John will be home for the weekend and I hope to see him some... Pat  will put him to work picking up his corn stalk bales from across the road and I am grateful for that!   That has been one of my jobs in the past, so am glad for the help!  Just picked some pictures of each of my kids... along with thanksgiving and a prayer for the Lord to continue to use them in there families and this world!
Where Joe got down on his knee and proposed to Maria in front of this statue of Our Lady by the beautiful chapel at St Thomas!  Joe is close to leaving for the ... Maria and their two kids will live with her dad and I for a those months.... It will be hard, yet they are looking for the Lord's path for them and it is taking them somewhere unfamiliar to us, but to Joe...both of his parents were career .  So we pray for understanding and safety and strength to face what lies ahead!  We are forever grateful for the truth and might on which their entire marriage and lives is based on!
This picture was taken of us as newly weds on our honeymoon!  A lot has happened and changed, but I pray for the love to always be strong and based on the Truth and Love of Our Lord in His Eternal Food and Word!  May we face the ups and downs armed with Christ!
Hallel with the 4 generations!  How we have been touched and changed and forever strengthened with knowing her and her journey and her community!  Thank you Lord!

Nancy and Bill and now the new life they have embraced and hope and pray for!  Thank you Lord!  We are forever thankful for answering their prayers, and we lift up this little one for safety and hope for a healthy happy future life in this world!  The beauty and joy and yes concern we have for new life! 
John on his day of healing with all of his grandparents!  He had been annointed and prayed over with the relic of Venerable Solanus Casey!  It was a powerful day for us and for a church full of our prayer warriors!  His healing is ongoing and we are forever changed by the last 16 months!  John now stands a changed man at the crossroads of his new and different life!  A life now totally immersed and filled with the happiness of knowing that he has been healed in large part as the result of prayers by him and many!  Jesus, we trust in you!

Pat and his mother at work are a good reminder to me that I need to get out of here and embrace the day and find happiness in my work and serving those that I encounter there!  Sometimes I struggle with how I am sharing all that is within me!  All that I am filled with as a result of my prayer and faith.  I trust as I write every day that the Lord is at work and I strive to do my best and to love all those that I come in contact with

Jesus, use us in this new day!  Allow us to embrace all that the day holds for us and to be open to be an instrument of yours!  Amen and Halleluia! 

Bless-bless, Barb
"So he took the man and, after he had healed him, dismissed him."  Luke 14: 1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment