Friday, October 15, 2010

Freaky Friday...

Putting the clothes on the line.. I looked up to see a hummingbird nest in the silver maple tree made with some colorful twine strings in the intricate ball.
Looking up as I pulled out on the road... all of these different and pretty streaky clouds in a line across the otherwise blue sky... I don't think I have ever seen clouds like this before! 

Nothing freaky of different about this... day after day Pat hauls load after load and empties it into the bins... He is getting leg weary and tired on the whole... But he is also very grateful for the beautiful harvest weather and the bountiful crop!

There are still places where you can tell that 3 weeks ago we had 6 inches of rain... this is the water way between two fields that they just finished combining today... the trucks could not cross over, so the grain cart had to be filled and then come across to fill the trucks!  The sandpipers that you usually see on a sandy beach are now enjoying this watery spot in the prairie.  It is fun to have some interesting sights to make the day unique!  We are blessed to live in "God's country" as my husband likes to call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment