Just before I left for the airport yesterday, Maria and her beautiful family gave me the gift of a wonderful family photo shoot! Precious little Patrick was wide awake and cute in his little bibs as was his older brother! I just talked to Maria and day 3 is going well after sharing mass for the first time! I can only imagine the joyful hugs and exclamations of JOY to see the family all together at 8a mass on base this morning! My prayers of last Sunday were answered, only I was here at mass with Pat and his mom and not in Texas with Maria's family united at worship at last! I was calling Maria to give her the thrilling news that little Sister Hallel just called today to tell us that she will be coming to Kansas City for 3 weeks in November and we are allowed to come as a family and see her the weekend after Thanksgiving! We are all shouting for JOY! Well, I am very tired after a early morning arrival and a family Sunday dinner with Ruth and the family after being gone for a month!
I just wanted to share a few more of these wonderful joyful shots, and the news that I have returned to my husband and the farm, and the little family in Texas is together - united rejoicing in the healing as Bartemeus today in the Gospel..."your faith has saved you." Christ says to us, and we "go your way." Mark 10
Bright and beautiful is the family filled with LOVE, LIFE and LIGHT!
Jesus, we are filled with the miracles that fill our lives to bursting with wonder. In Church today and all the greetings and sharing in the praise at the answer to prayer... it brought the last month into the fullness of how amazing it truly was! We are so grateful and humble to know that we are truly unworthy of your great LOVE and Forgiveness! Jesus, now to know that Hallel will be here just 7 hours away in Kansas City and we will be able to be with her and she can meet the new little ones! How we know and depend upon the prayers of her Community of the Lamb! Jesus, we trust in you. Amen and Halleluia
Little black eyed, Rose Ida, a month older and such a sweet little bundle of LOVE and LIFE... Bless-bless, Barb
A work of art!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment