Thursday, October 25, 2012

No more tubes!!!!

Patrick had his last tube pulled at noon today!  How we rejoiced with him to have no tape on his face holding a tube in place!   To see him tube free and soon to be wire free, tomorrow when he comes home as we all hope and pray!  We are jumping through all the hoops we need to accomplish so that he can come home to the loving arms of his family tomorrow!  Today we are celebrating his dad's birthday along with the time we want to spend at the hospital.
His brother and sister, dad and the two grandmas just got to see him so close and with no tubes before we headed out for a birthday lunch for dad.  So much to celebrate!!! Dad home safe from Afghanistan and now Patrick on track to come home too!   The JOY is abounding!   Now to get grandpa Pat better from his infected knee!  He is at the doctor now and we await news of what he needs to do to get better too!  Jesus, we know that you are in control and we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb and all
Two weeks old, and they have been quite the two weeks!  
We received information about the first miracle related to Bishop Fulton Sheen - a stillborn infant without oxygen for 61 minutes, who is now completely healthy!  Read about it here 


1 comment:

  1. I have been praying to Venerable Fulton Sheen for Patrick every day since leaning about his birth on the afternoon of the 10th. I was a follower of the blog written by the mother of little James, the miracle baby, before James was born, and was privileged to witness in real time through his mother's blog, James' miracle and healing. After our Blessed Mother, Sheen was the first person I thought of to pray for your sweet Patrick, and I posted a prayer for his intercession on Facebook so that friends would pray for him as well. I just know that Fulton Sheen heard our prayers and lifted the sufferings of your family and precious Patrick to our Father in Heaven. God Bless all of you as your continue to watch your little Lamb Patrick heal and head towards home. Thank you for the blessing of these updates, which I found on Maria's Facebook page. You all continue to be in my daily prayers, and I will continue to pray to Sheen on Patrick's behalf.
    Blessings,
    Kaylan H. (a former UST classmate of Maria & Joe)

    ReplyDelete