I had so much fun yesterday with the requested photo shoot for Ruth and Paul and their wonderful family... here are a few more of the special ones that I had to crop out some of the others because they had eyes closed, tongue out, and with a total of 6 with 4 of them 7 and under - it was a challange, but a joyful one! I did feel tired, and bit stressed when I was done, but it was small payment for the fun I had doing it! With the cold today they look underdressed but it was sunny and warm yesterday morning. Tonight I was out in the pasture in a winter coat and a stocking cap! Make up your mind summer!
Mary showed me some pretty special leaves...
An example of tongue out, but too cute to crop out or delete. Cute alert!
It looks like Rose is a early learner of the tongue out from her older brother, David!
Just the girls - now they are even... 3 girls
And 3 lucky farm boys!
Simon loves his Purrrrrrrs!
What a beauty bush! Sweet gift from God - Rose Ida!
Did I say - just plain crazy?
Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment