Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Within

"Come in, and see how much I love you!  Yes, I am there for you in the tabernacle to visit as often as you like, the beauty of my Church allows your soul to take flight!  I also dwell within you in that sacred temple within.  I await your visits in prayer, and study of my Word, and receiving of ME, Body and Blood!  I give you LIFE and give you every beat of your heart and every breath that you take... Jesus, Jesus, Jesus."
"The holiness within is a visual reminder of the majesty and glory of HEAVEN.   Your soul is filled with love supreme and the peace as you come to understand that I have overcome sin and death!  Go forth into each day with confidence in ME!   I love you with my LIFE, and will show you the path to follow, if you only give all to me."

"My Mother held all within her heart, and she is there to bring you to me.  Allow her to be your Mother, and to hold you close.  She brought LIFE into the world with her "YES."  May she show you how to walk away from selfishness and to answer "Yes" in your life.... Holding me within your heart, mind and soul."

"Marriage is sacred and holy!  It is a sacrament of love of one man for one woman!  I am saddened that Satan has misled and lied to the world when it comes to LIFE and LOVE, and that so many are confused and hurt by these lies.  I gave to Emily her Most Cherished Cross - Joshua - he will bring her to completion and give her new life.  Free,Total, Faithful, Fruitful love - as my wonderful Pope - Blessed John Paul II shared in his Theology of the Body.  May couples come to know the Truth that will set them free!"
"Children at Church with their families... this is a beautiful sight that I love to see.  I am a light within them, and they reflect it to one another and all they come in contact with in their lives.  They know my LOVE and LIFE, and are lamps put on the lampstand for all to see!  They turn to me in prayer before bed as a family and carry that peace within them as they sleep.  Whatever comes to them in life - they know that I am in control!  They have learned to Trust, and rejoice in MY LOVE!"

"With each new life there is more love to share... Little Rose Ida is making their hearts grow to new dimensions of LOVE!  They are not diluting their love to add another... their love is becoming deeper, stronger, and more powerful to reach new heights. Gazing upon her beautiful peaceful miraculous little gift from me... they see without a doubt that I give LIFE and LOVE to the world.  They have found a inner assuredness that I am giving them love beyond measure.  That is always with them, and never taken from them no matter what circumstances may come to them.  They praise me each moment of each day... just by living and loving without thought of self.  They strive to live the motto - Wounded, I will not cease to love."

"So much JOY!  Allow the Little Ones to come to me, and bring new LIFE into your domestic Church/family.  I am the source of all happiness and JOY - the Holy Spirit within is the seed planted that will bear much good fruit.  The fruits of the Spirit will grace your life with all that is good and HOLY.  You will find me - Heaven- in each day.  I will walk with you, and carry you when you are weak and worried about the 'storms of life.' "  Your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Jesus, we praise you and trust in you! Amen and Halleluia

Bless-Blesss, Barb
"Father, the hour has come.  Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you, just as you gave him authority over all people, so that your son may give eternal life to all you gave him.  Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only True God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.  I have glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do.  Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began."  John 17: 1-11
The Holy Gospel for today - Jesus speaks to us of HIS plan for us to find Heaven-eternal LIFE within our Church and ourselves- we are yours, Jesus!

A glow from within... so peaceful and joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment