Friday, May 11, 2012

A day with roses not Rose

I am missing my new little granddaughter today.  It is the first day since she was born that I didn't get to hold her.  I am in the midst of my big Mother's Day push as I am selling flowers for Birthright at mass this weekend.  I have gone simple and humble this year with just a rose a ribbon tied around it and a Thanks MOM for LIFE button pinned on it!  I love the simplicity in the work involved but the ending product is very nice and simple and lets the rose speak for itself!  Very wonderful as my newest granddaughter is a gorgeous Rose in the garden of LIFE!
Jesus along with your Mother, Mary Most Holy... may these roses be a special touching tribute to many mothers this weekend.  May they signify the devotion and love of children and spouses for the women that said "yes!"  to LIFE!  And that the money raised will assist those in Birthright to save and protect LIFE!  Life is the most precious gift!  Protect all LIFE in the womb.  May the horror of abortion come to an end.  Jesus, we trust in you.  Amen and Halleluia
Bless-bless, Barb

"Thanks MOM for LIFE!" says Augustine.  "I am one happy boy to be here with you as my wonderful mom!  And now I am looking forward to meeting my new brother or sister in 6 months!"  More LIFE = More LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment