Out watching a gate and I noticed these cows standing in a yard with those big beautiful clouds in the sky behind them... putting my camera in a low shooting up angle I was able to get this super cool picture of two of them in the clouds! They are nice and washed clean by the big cow wash that happened two nights before! Such pretty black cows with brown noses and red tags... fun! It makes me smile to see them in the clouds...
Some other attempts that were fun too!
Not quite low enough, but still a fun goofy cow in the clouds picture!
Pat had to get her out of the alley way and so I got a little too close too. I still was watching and waiting - I am good at that... as long as my camera is close at hand, and there are those beautiful clouds to capture! Jesus, we trust in you. Bless-bless, Barb
Truly - the Heavens!
No comments:
Post a Comment