I want to get this posted quickly, so I won't say too much other than we are all thrilled to welcome our wonderful little Rose Ida Lanoue! She arrived at 9:20a and weighed 7lb 6oz and as you can see she is lovely in every way! She has a lot of dark hair and I am thinking that she is alot like her mom, whom I have called my little rosebud too! You can see that Dave is an instant loving big brother, and is thrilled to have a baby sister Rose! The other two will be coming to see her and hold her and love her after school - more coming and nap time for mom and dad!
Thank you, Jesus, Mary and Joseph on this your special day... thank you for LIFE and for the joy of welcoming our newest member, Rose Ida! Jesus, Ruthie trusted in YOU and her hopes and prayers were answered! Amen and Halleluia!
Bless-bless, Barb
No comments:
Post a Comment