Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sisters - sisters...

I have had this photo shoot in mind for the two sisters for the last week - buying somewhat matching outfits... If I wanted them to be totally the same I would have to sew them as I did for my girls.  Not quite ready to do that yet, but just give me some time! 
Both had bows and Rose had her eyes open on this one... as was her mouth.  Getting a week old baby to pose is hit of miss, but I am just too impatient to wait for the months to pass... so we get some cute ones from a grandmother's perspective! 

Pretty darn special for Mother's Day and grandmother's day too!  My roses for Birthright are pretty glorious, and my baby Rose granddaughter as well as her big sister Mary are super sweet and beautiful works of art!  Jesus, we trust in you.  Bless-bless, Barb 

No comments:

Post a Comment