http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNBWv33-QI In honor of this day of all days on our journey a year ago... I would love for you to take a minute and listen to this amazing song called ... What Faith Can Do by Kutless... I got the link from another caringbridge site that I visited tonight. And I would like to send heartfelt prayers the way of Joyce... Our faith journey begins with the cross! How it hurts, but how it gives us true LIFE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5npOxjWOhUI Another amazing song in honor of today called, A Mother's Song for the Crucifixion mystery of her Rosary CD by Danielle Rose! I am thrilled that I found it to share with you all! The floodgates could have opened!
The Pat and Barb Verly family and their 5 children, in laws and grandkids along with many prayer warriors have been drawn together by John's cancer... sharing daily for 8 months started this blog- Family Soul Story - Our faith, family, farm and now our cancer journey called HEALING have colored and deepened our world. WE continue to share and depend on the support of our prayer warrior community, that has lowered us into the Lord's presence for His healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment